Effective March 1, 2022, COVID-19 Safety Protocols have changed.
CURRENT TESTING LOCATIONS.
All testing sites and hours of operation are subject to change at any time due to demand.
City Hall | Monday - Wednesday | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | REQUIRES PROOF OF INSURANCE
- Drive-thru only
- Rapid Testing ONLY until further notice due to delay in processing PCR test results.
- No appointments. First come-first served only.
City Hall | Thursday - Saturday | 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Walk-up only BY APPOINTMENT ONLY https://covid19.lacounty.gov/testing/
- PCR Testing only (results available in 3-7 days)
Grant Rea Park PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Golf Course PERMANENTLY CLOSED
- City Hall is open for the public to conduct business with City departments. Business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. CLOSED every Friday.
- Public entrance and check in desk is on the north side of City Hall.
- All City services are available in person and online. The public is encouraged to use our online tools with the FREE MyMontebello app on Android and Apple phones.
RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Public access to the Recreation Office and Senior Center is available Monday - Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Park facilities are available for rent at 60% occupancy and are open to the public for programs and classes only.
- All programs, including indoor and outdoor classes, sports, and childcare programs have resumed.
FIRE & POLICE SERVICES
- City fire and safety personnel operate as normal.
- Public access to Fire Administration is OPEN but all visitors must check-in at the north side of City Hall for entry.
- The Police Department Lobby is OPEN to public inquiries and requests. Check-in at the main entrance to Police Department.
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
- City Council Meetings will be held in person at the Council Chambers and livestreamed on the City website and Public Local Access Channel 3. Limited attendance will be available due to COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of the public.
MONTEBELLO BUS LINES
- Operations continue with no change in scheduled bus service for riders.
- Transportation Facility office is open for in-person appointments.
- Customer Service Line for in-person appointment scheduling is available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (323) 558-1625.
- Rider Alerts and bus route schedules are available at ridembl.com